Wednesday 13 October 2010

Today at work..

Working as a bus driver often brings around interesting circumstances, and today was one of those days. There was a protest, by a group called "SmashEDO", they're an anti-war group who protest an ITT and EDO factory in Brighton. I am not sure exactly what this factory makes but it certainly makes a bunch of crusties get very angry!

Needless to say I don't have a problem with them protesting as it makes my day delayed, and it makes my day that little bit more interesting, due to curtailed journeys, short runnings and diversions! This may sound boring and annoying to the regular passenger, but to the bus driver it is heaven.

My bus turned up 30 minutes late, and appeared to be the only going into the town centre. It was pretty busy, and I have the same duty tomorrow, which will suck because today it dragged when I had half my trips cut short, but tomorrow i'll have to do the whole thing.

BAH HUMBUG.

No comments: